Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh dear Babs is upset?

Barbara Farris has made enemies out of those she promised to help and never followed through. Sounds like a scammer to me.




Screenshot of Babs Blogtalk below.

(Note: I don't know these names or these people. They are not part of the victim list that have contacted this blog or part of the group that hired the law firm to represent them.)

FYI to you Farris, I believe anyone who would stand by and allow a child to be raped or murdered belongs in jail, death penalty and then sent straight to hell.




Not sure who you're yapping about Babs for your Wednesday show but no matter what you think there is no pedophile running this blog.

I am a woman who's managed to gather a bunch of your victims together and that list sadly, is very long.  This group hired a law firm to obtain advice on how to deal with authorities and have them take their concerns about your crimes very serious. That's been accomplished and investigations are finally underway.

I guess whoever you're spewing about have at it. It doesn't affect me in the least.  Its pretty sad that your rage is spewing out in this way.  I thought you didn't care about the blogs written about you?  If what I'm listing isn't true, then everyone can determine that themselves.  Whats happening is people (your former followers) are FINALLY starting to make those phone calls to some of your victims and they are realizing what is listed is true.

Furthermore they are double-checking via other ways (articles and paying for their own background searches) to see what I've posted is true.  The countless places you've lived, the number of fraud companies you've created, the number of times police have had to visit your residence because of complaints against you.

If you were a successful business person, why the need to have so many corporations in 1 decade? Its because you are a scammer, there is NO other reason a person would create countless corporations other than they're on the take.

I guess you've made so many enemies you cannot figure out who runs this blog? If others think I'm some pedophile, that's up to them.  I'm here to post your past and current criminal activity in hopes no one else ever gets scammed by your lies again.  That's the purpose of this blog - to expose the truth and to update others the best I can without disclosing to you whats going on behind the scenes legally.

If you have nothing to hide, why did you delete all your blogtalks from December and January?  I have copies on external hard-drives of those shows. You sure stated a lot of things that could come back to haunt you legally.  I've collected everything I can for your victims and law enforcement.

You lie. You don't have cancer.  There are people in Florida that have done everything to confirm your cancer story and no one can.  Its just another way to scam and manipulate people.  Your mother never died (your grandmother did) and you never came to Texas. NOR did you go to California like you promised Bedwell and Crowe to help them.

You  never appeared in any courtroom for any victim ever. You've never accomplished 1 thing for any victim. You use and abuse people's money, time and trust.  You have destroyed everything and everyone in your path.  People like you need to be held accountable and trust me, that is happening.

I surmise that is why you are in such a rage and holding a special show today to spew your rage is because the walls are closing in on you and you know your time is limited.

Explain clearly Babs, where am I lying on this blog?  
What part are lies? I'm curious Babs. List them!

I list some of your victims names, your scams, your corporations.  I never even listed all of them, only a portion.  What about the Bible products corp?  What about the Orlando Beach homes corp?  There's so many things I haven't listed.  Your criminal convictions are public record.

I've finally given the name of your child and his biological father.  You cannot get past what you did to Yates or that poor Jim Fowler / Wild Kingdom and his reputation.  Your past is catching up to you.  It's about time you face the consequences of your actions and choices and set aside any blame you want to place on others.

Nothing on this blog is false and you know it. Its why you are so enraged. You hate being exposed and hate facing peoples questions about your past!   People don't have to take my word for it Farris and TO BE HONEST - THEY'D BE STUPID to take my word without checking it all out!

You have been exposed and now you're on the war path.  Its your M.O. to seek and destroy.

It all may take time (legally) but I know the time for you to be held accountable is coming.





2 comments:

  1. I hate to burst Barbie's bimbo bubble but i'm no pedo either. She's just pissed because I had a good time poking fun of her Aushwitz camp idea and that she didn't win a coveted Shiitake Award this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is looking for this lush and liar Mrs. Farris she's currently living in High Springs Fl. Telling everyone her name is "Kelly" and she's one of the biggest drunks in town.... Happy Hunting.

    ReplyDelete