Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Heat is On!

For those learning about Farris, here's the background.


http://barbara-farris.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

Farris claims everything I posted on this blog was falsified.  Others have done their homework and paid for their own background checks and verified what I've posted is in fact true.  She knows it and she cannot hide from it. Its well documented. DO NOT take my word for it. Do your own homework please.  She is a scam artist and a clever one.   She can no longer hide in this day and age of internet and technology.  She is now facing the repercussions of her actions.

I see she's threatening people with some lawsuits or something. How laughable.  Her meaningless threats is also her M.O.  She's never filed a lawsuit against anyone but she's good at the threats. LOOK Farris, your past has caught up to you. No one is going away or shutting up.  You will face the consequences of your actions.

You Farris decided to scam and con people with your BS stories.  You never followed through even once with anything you promised to anyone. It is because you are sick and you do it for your own gain, not to help others.   

 You're being exposed and so your only recourse is to threaten with lawsuits to silence.  Look lady - threaten all you want and bring that lawsuit. MANY would love to get you deposed. You will be forced to answer any and all questions!  How lovely that would be to get you on the record for once and for all.

QUESTION?  - I HAVE 3 moderated comments I'm not sure I should allow through so I will address the issue this way.  Comments are pertaining to the latest audio blogtalk from Farris show she deleted.  I have the entire 90 minutes.
I will try to convert the audio and place it on here but I don't think blogtalk allows audio files.
Does anyone know where I can host the full 90 minutes? Ideas?  
I'm willing to give what I have. Respond back in the comments section.


No need for now (re: above) - I guess Farris decided put up the show again on blogtalk (the one she deleted).  Farris, remember I have copies of everything. Delete what you want but if you do, I will find a way to load it all back up!


UPDATE:

Looks like the first radio show to Expose Barbara Farris will be TONIGHT
Thursday May 24, 2012 at 10pm Texas (Central) time.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zomzom/2012/05/25/barbara-farris-exposed





Be sure to read previous blogs from yesterday to get caught up.

It looks like the heat will be kept on Farris whether she likes it or not!  
I will do my best to update when I can.

Farris' former supporters are challenging her and demanding answers.  Every one of you deserve answers.  Her lame excuses and lies to why she 'bows' out of cases are nothing but B.S.   She talks big but from all I can surmise, has never ever produced or come through for anyone over the years.  She uses everyone she can get her hands on for her benefit only.


Great job! Speaking out against what Farris has done and how she's affected many cases will help prevent her from victimizing others in the future!




4 comments:

  1. She is a looser all she cares about is fame and what money she can scam people out of. I am still waiting on my lawsuit you looser lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a looser all she cares about is fame and what money she can scam people out of. I am still waiting on my lawsuit you looser lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrison stop living off the donations you get and get a real job pay and pay taxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garrison just shut up and crawl back under your rock you are like a snake always ready to strike but have no bite

    ReplyDelete