Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Barbara COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!


UPDATE. NOTE TO FARRIS:
GEE Farris, what's your problem with all the psychotic comments in moderation?  Stop hurting and scamming people you little freak. If you had any money and any legal standing, you would have had my blog shut down long ago.  Truth is the truth. you are a criminal lying scamming bitch who's destroyed everyone you've ever come into contact with.  You do NOT have cancer and your mother never died.  You have stolen hundreds of thousands from people over 10+ years.  Your time IS coming. Trust me.  I cannot wait until you really hear about whats going on.


HEY coward!!

I heard ya did a show last night calling up a $20,000 Bounty on my head (to determine who I am I presume) but I see you've since deleted that show.  Its too bad I was out of town because I would have definitely called in and claimed the bounty lol, that would have been a hoot!!!  Why did you delete another of your radio shows again Farris?  You called it "running scared" or something like that.  How fitting.  As you can see, I'm not running scared anywhere but I certainly know you are.

You are one sick criminal scamming FREAK and I refuse to stop posting the TRUTH about your past until you are behind bars.   I can't wait and that day is coming BABS!!

SO Barbie have another show and I'll promise call in as long as you promise to guarantee VIA A LAWYER that I can obtain the $20,000 bounty and you and I can have a chit chat... deal?

13 comments:

  1. She is broke LOL I bet she is using her monopoly money again. Lmao poor thing could never tell what was real or fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Barbie thinks she has money, lol. Monopoly money is right.

    How others keep believing her bullshit is beyond me. She's homeless who leaches off friends or acquaintances. Her own kid confirmed his mama doesn't have cancer either. Nothing but a worthless train wreck who's hurt every last person she's come into contact with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her mind is sick LOL lying about having cancer and her mom dying goes to show she much rather be. Victim and ride her life on sympathy grow up bitch there are people with real problems life isn't all about u babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her mind is sick LOL lying about having cancer and her mom dying goes to show she much rather be. Victim and ride her life on sympathy grow up bitch there are people with real problems life isn't all about u babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a story to tell....

    ReplyDelete
  6. No more replies from Barbie and her big buckaroo's? Why not Babs? You've tried to shut down this blog to no avail. When its truth, there's no slander or libel honey.

    Oh and Anonymous ABOVE, if you have a story to tell, feel free. I'll post whatever you want. Have at it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to post but you don't post my Comments...
      WHY?????

      Delete
    2. Anonymous I see some of your posts in moderation but none contain details. What do you want me to do? Please read my comment below as well. thanks

      Delete
  7. This is another ANONYMOUS trying post of a story to tell about Ms. Farris. Don't know why my story won't post on this BLOG.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been away for the summer. I just signed on to the blog to update. I see complaints but I don't see any detail you want to post on the blog. If you'd provide details to what you want to post, I'd be happy to push them all through ok? I'm not silencing anyone, never will either way. I put messages on moderation because I've gone away for a couple months in the past and come back to 100's of comments that were merely spam. I believe Farris knows how to spam blogs to push it down on google.

    Feel free to write in detail and I promise I will post everything you have. I suggest you signing up for a 'fake' blogspot account using a made up email account if you want to remain anonymous. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is Farris ?

    have you seen this one ?

    http://busterbee.com/Home_Page.html

    Thanks for your good work with this blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. As of now she is scamming her mother who sopposebly died and i have seen her and she looks rather alive and healthy both her and her mom.currently lives at 50 County Road 616 Enterprise,al 36330

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is in high springs florida

    ReplyDelete