Friday, February 24, 2012

Barbara - Have you heard the news?


UPDATE: As soon as I get approval to discuss what is going on via the criminal investigation, I will let everyone know.  I realize there are several victims of Farris that are anxious and some are not aware of how large this is behind the scenes. As soon as I've been given the go ahead, I will be providing details.

Those who have been libeled, slandered, defrauded, robbed, and many other potential crimes by Barbara Farris can leave a message in moderation for me.  I will have law enforcement conducting the investigations contact you and I will not publish your contact information. I guarantee complete privacy.



Original Post:

Psst Farris, over here. Have you heard the news?

Speaking, writing & repeating false accusations against innocent people have landed some very serious indictments with those you are directly involved with.

I've had quite the chat with the DA that has brought these charges to fruition against one of your conspirators.  He was quite pleased with the information I've supplied to him, referencing how you've done the very same crimes.

Its about time people are being taken down for being sick and malicious on the internet as if you are untouchable.  The long arm of the law can and will reach out to Florida if they feel there's enough evidence to prove in a court of law with regards to your sickening antics over the past year and more.  I pray with everything in me that you will finally be brought to justice, tossed in jail and end your scams. You've hurt enough people.

I'll keep you and the readers posted soon enough with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment